Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reflection: Weeks 15 and 16


We are finally done with this class! WOOHOO!!!! I am both excited and a little bit sad about this. This class has probably been one of my favorite classes. I have learned so much about the environment, and have really grown as a person. I have really loved having all of you in my web group, and have really enjoyed getting to know all of you.

Now on to the reflection...

During week 15 we had our last Advocacy assignment. We were assigned to make an online learning activity for the rest of our web group to complete in order for them to learn more about our topics. I found this assignment to be kind of challenging. It was harder then I thought to find interactive activities online. I now appreciate what teacher do more than I did before. This week we also had Sue Whitney come in to talk to us about junking. Sue seemed like a really great, down to earth women. On the last day of class we got to go outside and reflect on the class. This was a really fun way to end the class.

Week 16 was finals week so we didn't meet in class, but we still had assignments. We had to complete our last Eye Opener assignment, which was just doing all of the interactive activities that our web group made for us, and then writing a little bit about each one. This Eye Opener was really easy for me because I accidentally did all of the activities for the last Advocacy post instead of waiting until this week. Oh well...this way I got to do them twice. This week was just a wrap up week. I finished all of my Share and Voices and caught up on all of my commenting. Overall, it was a very relaxing week.

Well thanks for reading.


Have a Great Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. DOUBLE WHOOOHOOO! As much as I enjoyed the class I am soooo pumped for summertime! I think this class has made everyone realize a little bit more about themselves and there inner personality with the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the class, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you entirely sara, this has been an amazing class. I have learned so much, and it has been really nice to get to hear all your postings every week :) Have a great summer!!

    ReplyDelete