Monday, May 11, 2009

Eye Opener: Online Learning Activites

Valerie:Health Care Wheel of Fortune
For her game you needed to guess different letters to make up basic health care words. I did horribly on her game, but had a lot of fun doing it. It was really fun to go back to the basics, and try to figure out fun medical words. I think that this game would be a fun way for kids to start learning about health care.

Shannon: The Food Groups Game
Her quiz was focused on teaching kids the food groups. This went along well with her Advocacy topic. The object of the quiz was to drag and drop different foods into their correct food groups. I got 100% on her quiz and had a lot of fun taking it. I really enjoyed the "happy dance" that the food groups did after their servings were full. I think that young children would have a blast with this quiz.

Sam:Healthy Kids Quiz
Her quiz was also made for kids, and was focused on teaching them the importance of a healthy diet. After each question you answered you got some more information on each question, and if you got a question wrong, that you were able to go back and try again. I think that it is really important for children to get a second try. I feel that children would learn a lot from this quiz.

Noah: Health IT Puzzle

His activity was on Health Care Information Technology. He decided to create a crossword puzzle about this subject. I think that that was really creative him, and I am very impressed with his work. I was unfortunately unable to get his link to work on my computer. I think that you need some special software to download his crossword, but I bet it was really interesting and informative. I think that Noah's topic is one that I would like to learn more about, because it is something that could really affect our future.


Great Job to Everyone! All of your activities were FUN!


Have a Great Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Summarizing all our activities. I am glad you had a lot of fun playing them, I am sure your activity is gonna be fun as well.
    Ps: I think I gonna follow your pattern on this activity. ;) Great work Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Sara, I am glad you enjoyed my game and the "happy dance"! you summarized all of our activities really well...nice work

    ReplyDelete