Saturday, February 21, 2009

Share and Voice: My Dad's Photos

Hey!!! I went home this weekend and my dad was looking through his pictures and editing them like he always does, when I got the idea to share some of them with you. My dad has really gotten into photography in last few years. He is really great! He loves to go to different state parks on the weekends, and he loves taking tons of pictures on his vacations. Within this last year he has gone to the Boundary Waters, Canada, India and London, and taken some fascinating pictures. I would really like to share them with you. I hope you enjoy them.


Niagra Falls

Richfield Nature Center

Minnesota River Valley State Park
Woodlake Nature Center

Minnesota River Valley State Park

Wild Daisies from Woodlake Nature Center

Sunset at Woodlake Nature Park

Early in the morning at a local State Park

A Lotus from India
A Waterfall in India

A garden outside of the Buckingham Palace

Boundary Waters: This picture was actually published in the Star Tribune for the Travel Section.

All of these pictures were taken by Dennis Hensche. I hope you enjoyed them!

Have a Great Day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Sara,
    Wow those are some great pictures, bring back good memories for me too, as I got engaged to my wife at Niagara Fall, we've seen the garden outside Buckingham Palace, and I been on many a trips to the BWCA. Very cool, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing photos Sara! :) Thank you very much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, these are beautiful, I loved the lotus.. Props for your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow sara! These pictures are great. Your dad is really talented! Thanks for sharing them with us;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daaaang sara...your dad's been all over the world! I really like the pictures from India, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning! Give your dad a high five for me! Nice work, Mr. H.! Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, these pictures are truly breathtaking. It seems like your Dad has found a great hobby! Thank you for sharing them with us, they are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete