Thursday, March 5, 2009

Share and Voice: Blog on Award


So I just got the blog on award for my last share and voice about paper towels vs. hand dryers! I received this award from Dr. V. for the Health Educator in me. I had a question, so I found answers. So now it is my turn to pass on the Blog on Award. There were a lot of really great posts, but one that I thought was really cool and also demonstrated good Health Educator qualities was Hannah's Share and Voice on Air Pollution and Environmental Justice. I really liked her post because it related really well with the Documentary that we just watched in class, "Green". Her post shows the health disparities that low income and urban communities face. Please check out her post. It is really shocking! Great job Hannah!!!



Award Instructions
  1. Leave a comment below so that I know you "picked up" the award.
  2. Create a Share and Voice post that says you've received the award and indicate who the award is from (be sure to hyperlink).
  3. Also indicate to whom you are going to pass on the award and why. Be sure to hyperlink the blogger (use main blog URL) and the blog title (use the specific URL for that blog post).
  4. Copy and paste these instructions at the bottom of your post.
  5. Publish the post.
  6. Visit each blogger you've awarded and leave a comment telling them they've won.
  7. Continue the process...


Have a Great Day!!!

2 comments: